DePRAE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DePRAE

"Oderint Dum Metuan" (Latin: Let them hate so long as they fear.)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NPC Farming requirements

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Poustoshawn
Presbyter
Presbyter

Prestige : 5378

NPC Farming requirements Empty
PostSubject: NPC Farming requirements   NPC Farming requirements I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:14 am

Making Ballistas is the biggest offensive step you will make. Once there you will need to set up an NPC farm rotation. You will want every bal you own farming npc's at least 3 times per day. 50 bal and 50 tran is enough for your first lvl 1 npc and will get you rolling. Your best farm is on lvl 5 npc's. If you attack with 350 bal and 200 trans (use a hero of at least 85) it is a great way to build resources fast, along with awesome XP for your hero. NPC cities regen all of thier resources after 8 hours. Don't wait the full 8 hours if you have Bal and transports sitting around. Attack attack attack. I built several npc cities in all directions of my cities, what I do is go south in the morn, west at lunch, and north in the evening. If I can I send out 6-9 waves per city. I send out every last wave I am able to.

lvl 1 npc ------ 50 bal 50 trans
lvl 2 npc ------ 75bal 75 trans
lvl 3 npc ----- 150 bal 125 trans
lvl 4 npc ---- 300 bal 170 trans
lvl 5 npc ---- 350 bal 400 trans

You will take losses usuing these numbers, if losses scare you then send more bal. I send this amount because my farm rate of medals and hero XP is really high usuing them. I recoup more than enough to keep my army building and replacing my lost units. I rarely let resources sit in one of my citites. The way I figure it is if I have alot of shit laying around ppl are more apt to try to raid me. These #'s are from my own trial and error, I find the balance of loss, xp and loot to work well for me. Adjust as you see fit. The key is just to attack attack attack. Mmmm I love war.
If you need help building NPC cities talk to any officer and we will help. Don't build to many below lvl 5 though as you will regret filling your area up with lvl 1-3 npc cities. Rock on.
Back to top Go down
Barnyard2
Admin
Admin
Barnyard2

Prestige : 5652

PostSubject: Re: NPC Farming requirements   NPC Farming requirements I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:03 am

Well said Postou1 Razz pirat
Back to top Go down
https://deprae.forumotion.net
Barnyard2
Admin
Admin
Barnyard2

Prestige : 5652

PostSubject: Re: NPC Farming requirements   NPC Farming requirements I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:51 am

Remember Postou1 is going off of having maxed Tech upgrades and a hero with 100+ attack. So make sure you adjust accordingly for you. I myself find that 400 bal no matter wat is good for lvl 4 NPC. lvl 5 NPC requires for me around 600 bal for 0 losses. clown
Back to top Go down
https://deprae.forumotion.net
BinaryWhisper
Admin
Admin
BinaryWhisper

Prestige : 5587

PostSubject: Re: NPC Farming requirements   NPC Farming requirements I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:28 am

this is a solid guide and great advice to those of you looking to make that next big step up the ladder.

I have all appropriate tech maxed and I use

400 bal's on an NPC for 0 losses. While I agree a few losses are worth it a few more Bal's makes for no losses 99% of the time.

Every now and then the NPC will have a bizzarely strong hero and I'll lose a couple of Bal's.
Back to top Go down
Killer15
Killer15

Prestige : 5313

PostSubject: Re: NPC Farming requirements   NPC Farming requirements I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:53 pm

This is prety good advise so use it, heres the wepsite to see what numbers to use:http://theevonywiki.com/index.php/NPC bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NPC Farming requirements   NPC Farming requirements I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NPC Farming requirements
Page 1 of 1