DePRAE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DePRAE

"Oderint Dum Metuan" (Latin: Let them hate so long as they fear.)

HomeRegisterLog in

Guild minimum requirments.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Barnyard2
Admin
Admin
Barnyard2

Prestige : 4739

Guild minimum requirments. Empty
PostSubject: Guild minimum requirments.   Guild minimum requirments. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:37 am

As you all already know DePRAE does not have a prestige requirement but that does not mean there are not certain expectations that all members must follow. Here is a short list of some of the most important items for every member to complete.

1. Every member will build 13k-17k Archer Towers in EVERY city as priority #1 before building archers or anything else. The reason for this is our smaller members often get picked on during war times because of their small wall defenses and creates an easy to target to spam our war reports with.

2. Every member will work towards farming lvl 5 NPC's and eventually lvl 10 NPC's. There are guide in Evo Guides section. The reason for this is we want you to be productive members for this guild and without NPC farming you simply will not be helpful in our advanced war efforts.

3. Every member will continue to stay active and communicate using these forums or guild chat.

THATS IT!!! Easy simple anyone can do GET TO IT RAWR! scratch
Back to top Go down
https://deprae.forumotion.net
boydf15
Admin
Admin
boydf15

Prestige : 4661

PostSubject: Barracks and Resources   Guild minimum requirments. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:41 pm

Please also work toward a minimum of 14 barracks in every city.

As you finish your research, and depending on your resource fields, you can increase this up to 19 barracks under certain conditions.

The more barracks you have the faster you can train a block of troops. When you use the "split production between all barracks" button to cue troops, the more barracks you have the faster troops get made.

I have 9 cities atm, all have 16 or 17 barracks. With my current heros, I can build 180k archers in 12 hours given the required resources in every city.

Can you do that? This is a critical capability for continued operation in war time. When we spend on average 1 Mil scouts, and 300k archers to take down a well defended player city, we have to be able to replace them quickly or the war is over in 1 night.

If you can not do this, but our enemies can, you can imagine who is going to win the battle of attrition over time. So even if you don't want to be an active war fighter, you need this capability just to defend your cities when they get attacked by guys like me.

Have I convinced you yet? I hope so...

Good Hunting
Back to top Go down
boydf15
Admin
Admin
boydf15

Prestige : 4661

PostSubject: Re: Guild minimum requirments.   Guild minimum requirments. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:20 am

I have had several questions about becomming an officer. Here is what we have established as the minimum requirements to become an officer in DePRAE (none of these have to be done alone, teamwork is encouraged. However, participating in an attack does not fill a square here. You must plan and lead it for it to count):

1) Conqure a lvl 10 npc. This is a demonstration of both troop production, hero level, and attack timeing. These are all critical skills in player v. player battle

2) Routinly farm lvl 10 npcs. This is a demonstration of the ability to sustain and replace combat losses as well as necessary for accelerated prestege growth. Need as many people as possible doing this for us to become a top 10 alliancce.

3) Conqure a player city. Npcs are one thing, but defeating a thinking and adaptive enemy is something else. This is what the game is all about, everything else is just preperation for combat...this is execution

4) Reinforce and resuply an ally. This one is easy...when someone asks for help, give it. This is the foundation of our teamwork. Without this, we would just be a bunch of individuals with the same flag.

5) Move into a war zone and fight. We can't just stay home and wait for the enemy to come to us. MINE, WoW, Peace, and many others have tried this and all have been defeated by the alliances that are willing to go get them like the 88s and Epi. We are the hunters not the hunted. You can do this by teleporting, or by conquring an enemy lvl 10 npc and using it as a forward atk base.

That is what it takes...I hope it gives you all something to shoot for. You should also feel better about your officer corps knowing we have all done this at a minimum.

Good Hunting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild minimum requirments.   Guild minimum requirments. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild minimum requirments.
Page 1 of 1