I have had several questions about becomming an officer. Here is what we have established as the minimum requirements to become an officer in DePRAE (none of these have to be done alone, teamwork is encouraged. However, participating in an attack does not fill a square here. You must plan and lead it for it to count):
1) Conqure a lvl 10 npc. This is a demonstration of both troop production, hero level, and attack timeing. These are all critical skills in player v. player battle
2) Routinly farm lvl 10 npcs. This is a demonstration of the ability to sustain and replace combat losses as well as necessary for accelerated prestege growth. Need as many people as possible doing this for us to become a top 10 alliancce.
3) Conqure a player city. Npcs are one thing, but defeating a thinking and adaptive enemy is something else. This is what the game is all about, everything else is just preperation for combat...this is execution
4) Reinforce and resuply an ally. This one is easy...when someone asks for help, give it. This is the foundation of our teamwork. Without this, we would just be a bunch of individuals with the same flag.
5) Move into a war zone and fight. We can't just stay home and wait for the enemy to come to us. MINE, WoW, Peace, and many others have tried this and all have been defeated by the alliances that are willing to go get them like the 88s and Epi. We are the hunters not the hunted. You can do this by teleporting, or by conquring an enemy lvl 10 npc and using it as a forward atk base.
That is what it takes...I hope it gives you all something to shoot for. You should also feel better about your officer corps knowing we have all done this at a minimum.