DePRAE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DePRAE

"Oderint Dum Metuan" (Latin: Let them hate so long as they fear.)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LVL 10 towns and others avilable to move into

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BinaryWhisper
Admin
Admin
BinaryWhisper

Prestige : 5588

LVL 10 towns and others avilable to move into Empty
PostSubject: LVL 10 towns and others avilable to move into   LVL 10 towns and others avilable to move into I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 6:54 am

We all need to start moving into lvl 10 npc towns. If you have already build lvl 10 walls and lvl 10 town hall, then you should keep the town you spent the scripts on and have the defenses build up. For all the towns you haven't used scripts in yet, don't. Plan to move to a lvl 10 npc that we conquer as a team. Barn and I did this on Wednesday night and the 2 of us took it in 27 minutes with about 9 sets of 8 waves each. The faster we can put together 9 sets, the faster we can take it. Proximity is helpful, so build a lvl 10 npc right next to a city you own if you want to stay in the same location. Otherwise, I have 2 next to 2 of my cities, so we can conquer it as a team and then you can teleport it away. This can also be done with 5 of us working together using 2 towns each, resulting in 10 sets. The criteria for getting one will be 200k prestige, 150k archers total, lvl 10 arch, lvl 9 HBR. Once you get to this level, let the leadership know so we can help you conquer one. Expect it will cost you about 50k archers during the battle, but that is a small price to pay for all lvl 10 buildings and walls without using a single script. As the senior players move into LVL 10 npc, they will be giving away their old but well developed towns. So no one should build a town from scratch anymore...even the youngest guys should wait, and move into a developed town.

Current cue for lvl 10 npcs is:

Boyd
Binary
Dawgs
Hardcore
Zero

So all of us are going to have towns to give away soon.
Back to top Go down
ddealer1

Prestige : 5317

PostSubject: Re: LVL 10 towns and others avilable to move into   LVL 10 towns and others avilable to move into I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:52 am

i have a suggestion for us lower lv players about the lv 10 towns...
theres an easy way to make sure one of us can get a town but ittl take a little planning the guilds part.
its as easy as capture a lv 10 town and keep the loyalty at a low lv like a min of 20 so you can levy it 1 time to drop it to 0. then do a quick boot of the player and then when they get the town from that player reinvite them...
like i said just a suggestion for players who have a hard time cordinating. Smile
Back to top Go down
BinaryWhisper
Admin
Admin
BinaryWhisper

Prestige : 5588

PostSubject: Re: LVL 10 towns and others avilable to move into   LVL 10 towns and others avilable to move into I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:52 pm

first I'd like to say hi and thanks for posting. Most weeks I feel like I'm the only person that posts anything Smile

yeah we do trade towns by booting people but I got to be honest it is a PITA a lot of the time. For some reason people seem to have a hard time getting their stuff together to take a town when its offered. When I started playing you could not have convinced me that it would be tough to give a town away but I've given up trying a few times now and just NPC'd it cause it is easier.

I tried for two days to give a fully built war town in an excellent location that produces 500K per hour of iron/wood with a lvl10 Rally point and walls and lvl9 everything else and gave up and kept it. I mean seriously. People should have been lining up to npc one of their weaker towns to take it. I know when I was at 300K prestige I was offered a lessor deal and NPC'd one of my towns almost instantly to take the upgrade.

I don't think people are really thinking right when it comes to this opportunity. A town like what I was offering will catapult a 100 or 200K prestige player forward a months playing time in 10 minutes. I shouldn't have to work to do that favor for someone.
Back to top Go down
boydf15
Admin
Admin
boydf15

Prestige : 5575

PostSubject: Re: LVL 10 towns and others avilable to move into   LVL 10 towns and others avilable to move into I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:20 am

I got a lvl 10 today, and we captured it in less then 1 minute. This is both an important battle tactic as well as a good way to get more cities.

So cross my name off the list above.

I also conquered a lvl 10 npc that Trebor (formerly of Nox) had moved into and will be giving that to Hardcore soon, so cross his name off the list.

I am currently giving away a 15 barracks town to Dawgs, so he is good to go for a while until he find some more medals.

So that leaves Binary and Zero from that list.

Binary, when you are ready, we can do another 1 miniute attack on 66,122 for you, then you can give Trenton away (to zero?) as long as he ports it away. You, me, and Dawgs are going to tap out the NPCs around us.
Back to top Go down
boydf15
Admin
Admin
boydf15

Prestige : 5575

PostSubject: Re: LVL 10 towns and others avilable to move into   LVL 10 towns and others avilable to move into I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:50 pm

Current list of players ready for a lvl 10 npc that I know of:

Zero
Jenn
Hakkon (of Kelshing)
Sara
LadyHestia

Current players looking for a player developed city:

Jenn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LVL 10 towns and others avilable to move into   LVL 10 towns and others avilable to move into I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LVL 10 towns and others avilable to move into
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DePRAE :: General Chat-
Jump to: