DePRAE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DePRAE

"Oderint Dum Metuan" (Latin: Let them hate so long as they fear.)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ne1 want a town in Lower Lorraine?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BinaryWhisper
Admin
Admin
BinaryWhisper

Prestige : 5580

ne1 want a town in Lower Lorraine? Empty
PostSubject: ne1 want a town in Lower Lorraine?   ne1 want a town in Lower Lorraine? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:12 pm

If anyone wants to take over a developed town in Lower Lorraine let me know. Respond here or mail me thru the system at BinaryWhisper and I will set you up.

The town will be next to me and KingKush down in the area of 75,207. It is a pretty good area and if a few people come on down then we will setup npc farms and make sure everyone grows fast.

BinaryWhisper
Back to top Go down
boydf15
Admin
Admin
boydf15

Prestige : 5567

ne1 want a town in Lower Lorraine? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ne1 want a town in Lower Lorraine?   ne1 want a town in Lower Lorraine? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:17 am

Let me add a free npc farm in Upper Lorraine...

I just drove a guy out of his NPC farm...silly guy kept scouting me, so I had to kill him. The two flats are side by side at 14, 351. You will see you would be surrounded by your very own NPC farm.

If you have 2 towns in Lower Lorraine already, I recommend you set your third city up in Upper Lorraine. Contact me for more info on more sensitive reasons why you should have a city in UL, which I don't want to post here.

Boyd.
Back to top Go down

ne1 want a town in Lower Lorraine?
Page 1 of 1