DePRAE

"Oderint Dum Metuan" (Latin: Let them hate so long as they fear.)

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++whussup?+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BinaryWhisper
Admin
Admin

Prestige : 3624

PostSubject: +++++++++++++++++++++++++whussup?+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++   Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:28 pm

Thought I'd stop in a and see if you all turned gay without me
Back to top Go down
boydf15
Admin
Admin

Prestige : 3611

PostSubject: Re: +++++++++++++++++++++++++whussup?+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++   Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:27 am

hey bud...long time no see...are you missing us? Alyss is back in the game but just is in another alliance now so you're all clear to return when interested...lol

Tell us about how the salt water conversion is going?
Back to top Go down
Doc M

Prestige : 3397

PostSubject: Re: +++++++++++++++++++++++++whussup?+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++   Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:29 am

yeah and could you get some pics when your done
Back to top Go down
BinaryWhisper
Admin
Admin

Prestige : 3624

PostSubject: Re: +++++++++++++++++++++++++whussup?+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++   Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:24 am

I haven't started the salt conversion yet as there is lot of research and planning to do. We did go for a tour of an operating coral farm last Sat and it was pretty cool.

The same guy had two fish in his private collection that he was looking to sell and he wanted $10,000 each for them or $18,000 for the pair. They were nice but I think I'd rather watch an aquarium with 180 hundred dollar bills swirling around in the current

He had a 1000 gal tank with a bunch of large salties as well which is something you don't see too often in a house. Had a pretty decent shark in there as well. Pretty cool all the way around.

I was checking out the stat's and stuff and the clan has done very well. Perhaps I was holding you back If I can find some time I'll have to come and put that to the test.
Back to top Go down
boydf15
Admin
Admin

Prestige : 3611

PostSubject: Re: +++++++++++++++++++++++++whussup?+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++   Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:29 pm

Now would be a great time to come back. Everyone is holding off on major wars to get ready for the server merger. I have asked everyone to conquer all the towns they have slots for, even if they just conquer a couple of lvl 1-3 npcs because you get a free adv tele for every town you have. So jump in and we will help you fill the slots if you need it.

When the new server comes online Monday morning, we are going to jump in quickly and start placing our cities. I have posted the general strategic guidance in the Evo Guides channel, so check it out. You still count as a heavy hitter bro, so find a good few spots for your cities. The adv teles all expire in 7 days but I think the first day or two will be the best time to get a decent spot for a group of towns.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: +++++++++++++++++++++++++whussup?+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++   

Back to top Go down

+++++++++++++++++++++++++whussup?+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DePRAE :: General Chat-
Jump to: