DePRAE

"Oderint Dum Metuan" (Latin: Let them hate so long as they fear.)

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Making troops, the fast clean way.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Killer15

Prestige : 3206

PostSubject: Making troops, the fast clean way.   Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:46 am

Although some or most know this i'd thought i'd share it to help out the new guys.

When making for example archers, to make 3,000 in one bulk takes a good two or so days and this is too long for most of us.

So i worked out if you sperd out the production to all barracks the time to make 3k is only put down to about seven hours. Very Happy
So now one barracks is only making a 600 or 700 insted of 3,000 and when one barracks finishs so doe's the others at the same time and presto you got 3,000 archers in 8 hours insted of 49 hours!

Now the only down sides to this is that you production depends on: How meny barracks you got and what level they are.

This way in my opinion is better then building in huge bulks which sometimes can take days.

Any questions just replay to this topic i'll get back to you ASAP. queen cheers
Back to top Go down
Sir Kilz alot

Prestige : 3180

PostSubject: Re: Making troops, the fast clean way.   Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:28 pm

Good advice this is why boyd would like everyone to have a min of 12-15 barracks per city
Back to top Go down
Killer15

Prestige : 3206

PostSubject: Re: Making troops, the fast clean way.   Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:57 am

Yeah i never got that untill i worked that out. lol! affraid
Back to top Go down
boydf15
Admin
Admin

Prestige : 3467

PostSubject: Re: Making troops, the fast clean way.   Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:17 pm

This is true and I never knew guys didn't know that. Thanks for posting.

The other very important tip is to always put your highest attack hero in as mayor when you cue troops. My cities all have a 250+ attack hero in them for lvl 10 farming, and when I make them mayor, the archer build time goes down to 32-35 seconds per archer instead of 1m 30sec when my political hero is the mayor.

I can cue 20k archers and have a total build time of 180ish hours. Then I select the "all barracks" button and with 16 barracks in the town, I get my 20k archers in about 11-12 hours.

The attack hero doesn't have to be the mayor the entire time, only for the minute you cue the troops, then you can put your politician back in charge and keep your resource production up. Using this technique, I can cue 20k archers in all 9 cities and have them all done in about 12 hours giving me 180k archers in about 12 hours at max capacity assuming all the required resources are there.

Hope that helps

Good Hunting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making troops, the fast clean way.   

Back to top Go down

Making troops, the fast clean way.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DePRAE :: Evo Guides-
Jump to: