DePRAE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DePRAE

"Oderint Dum Metuan" (Latin: Let them hate so long as they fear.)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suptizzzzzle

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Barnyard2
Admin
Admin
Barnyard2

Prestige : 5664

Suptizzzzzle Empty
PostSubject: Suptizzzzzle   Suptizzzzzle I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:12 pm

Where is everyone from? cherry albino sunny Sleep drunken bom cat pig
Back to top Go down
https://deprae.forumotion.net
BinaryWhisper
Admin
Admin
BinaryWhisper

Prestige : 5599

Suptizzzzzle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suptizzzzzle   Suptizzzzzle I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:32 am

I'm from the center of the known universe, the village of Bayside in Ontario Canada ... population..? I dunno cause no one thought to count em before we ordered our sign so it doesn't say. I'm certain I have more fish in my aquarium store then there are people in my village. Actually we only know we are a village cause we have a village sign and a convenience store.

Bayside is located in between Belleville and Trenton which is home to the CFB Trenton airforce base. CFB Trenton is an extremely active airbase. Its one of the few places that big ass obnoxious mega jet engine smog beltching flying friggin city of a freight plane that the Russians have can land.

It is a darn cool place to live. I live in the rurals but Toronto and the GTA (the 8th largest metropolitan area in North America.) are just up the road which has just under 7 million mostly irritated city folks and the busiest stretch of highway in North America.

We are home to one of the best Walleye fisheries on the planet and we also have 4 type of trout, 2 types of salmon, muskie, pike, white fish, perch, small and large mouth bass, sturgeon, monster channel cats, gar pike and more all at my front door.

On a personal note I'm a hot rodder and my daily driver is a 72 vw panel bus that has been lowered 7 inches and has had the roof chopped 5 inches. It is flat black with flames and is well known in the area both cause its a damn odd looking vehicle and cause I've given the finger to at least 1/2 of the local population. I am so well known for it that many people give me the finger instead of waving. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Folks
Presbyter
Presbyter

Prestige : 5392

Suptizzzzzle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suptizzzzzle   Suptizzzzzle I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:02 pm

I be from San Francisco. I'm a born and raised Californian, an Army veteran, an International Relations undergraduate student and I get more head than a pillow. pirat
Back to top Go down
hardcore
Presbyter
Presbyter

Prestige : 5393

Suptizzzzzle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suptizzzzzle   Suptizzzzzle I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:32 pm

im from central alberta canada i love beer food and woman im a guitar player i listen to all kinds of music mostly metal Cool
Back to top Go down
Barnyard2
Admin
Admin
Barnyard2

Prestige : 5664

Suptizzzzzle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suptizzzzzle   Suptizzzzzle I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:02 am

im JP's roomate. Stationed here in Alaska, working in the Airforce. Basketball
Back to top Go down
https://deprae.forumotion.net
boydf15
Admin
Admin
boydf15

Prestige : 5586

Suptizzzzzle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suptizzzzzle   Suptizzzzzle I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:23 am

I'm in the Air Force too. I flew the F-15C for 4 years, then flew the F-117 Stealth Fighter for 8 years, an now am in school getting my masters. I expect to go back to flying after I graduate next summer (2010) but I don't know what I will be flying yet. Hopefully the F-22 or F-35 but we'll see...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suptizzzzzle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suptizzzzzle   Suptizzzzzle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suptizzzzzle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DePRAE :: General Chat-
Jump to: